We are providing complete process to activate SBT Online Net Banking for the new bank account holders in State bank. The State Bank of Travancore (SBT) is major Indian bank in Thiruvanathapuram, Kerala district. It is associate with State Bank of India. After submitting your internet banking application form in the State bank of kerala, You will receive the Internet Banking login kit via Indian post courier service to access your account. There are too many account holder’s in Travancore who have bank account in SBI and still they want to use net banking facilities so, here you will get all the information regarding what you want.
Steps to Activate SBT Online Net Banking
Here is the complete steps which can you follow to activate net banking online and able to login into your Assistir SBT Online account to transfer funds anywhere in India. You can also get good facilities like you can recharge your mobile number, quick transfer, mini statement, balance enquiry and many other.
New User Registration in SBT Online Net Banking
- Step 1) Visit to official website of State Bank at sbt.co.in.
- Step 2) Now you need to click on the New User Registration button.
- Step 3) Enter the user id and password which you received in the login kit.
- Step 4) After entering details click to login button.
- Step 4) You must have change the account login password.
- Step 5) Your SBT Online account successfully activated.
Now you can transfer money to anywhere in the State bank or other account while using SBT Net Banking.
This is not official website so please don’t share your personal details such as account number, mobile number, email address in the below comment box. But if you have any question regarding to activate SBT Online banking then you can feel free to ask, we will recorded your comment and trying to solve your query as soon as possible.