Kotak Mahindra Bank is the private sector bank owned by Kotak Mahindra Finance Limited and was established in February 2003. This bank offers services and products in a variety of retail and corporate accounts. Personal finances, investment banking, wealth management, and life insurance are among the services offered by the bank with the help of its different delivery channels. In the beginning, a finance service was established, and then later on the company received the banking rights from Reserve Bank of India. Kotak Mahindra Bank has a 1369 network of bank branches and more than 2K ATMs. With a modern approach, the bank provides all of the advanced banking services such as online stock trading, online transactions, missed call balance enquiry services and transactions using your mobile.
Different Methods to Check Kotak Bank Balance Enquiry
Follow below-mentioned methods for Balance Enquiry:
Insta Balance Check Via Missed Call
- You can give a missed call from the registered mobile number to 18002740110 and within the next jiffy, you will get the message from the bank servers having details about your balance.
- The only thing to keep in mind is that your number should be registered with your account, otherwise no message will be sent from the bank servers.
SMS service for Kotak Balance Enquiry
- Send a text message to 5676788 or 9971056767 with “K CCBAL < Last 4 digits of your Kotak Credit Card Number >”.
- You will receive a message with your account balance. But again your mobile number should be registered with your account for the SMS service.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Head Office Address
27 Bandra- Kurla Complex,
C27, G Block, Bandra (E), Mumbai – 400051
Kotak Mobile application
- Download the mobile application of Kotak Mahindra Bank from Play Store or App Store on your mobile device and log in using your mobile application login credentials.
- Now check the balance in your account section. You can do more than just balance check using this application. It is your gateway to complete banking from the comfort of your home.
I hope you got complete information about how to check Kotak Mahindra Bank Balance Enquiry. If you have any query you can feel free to ask in the below comment section.
This isn’t the lawful page of Any of the banks referenced previously. If it’s not too much trouble share your issues/issues underneath. Tell just the real inquiries here. generally, contact to the previously mentioned numbers for your benefit. kindly don’t reveal any close to home data of you in any capacity under the underneath referenced remark box.